Hey all!
I wrote a evidence-based review for the natural health product Red Yeast Rice (a cholesterol lowering agent) for one of my 4th year classes, and it is now published on camline.ca with my name first on the author list (meaning I am the primary author)!!! My professor is the project director of the website and she asked me a few months ago if I would like to publish my work online and of course I said YES.
CAMline is an evidence-based website on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) for healthcare professionals and the public. One of its founding partners is the Ontario College of Family Physicians, so I'm very happy about that :)
Here is the link to my review:
http://camline.ca/professionalreview/pr.php?NHPID=62
There's nothing really on it yet because my prof told me they were putting the review up this week, so it's still under construction. However, I've been checking the website over and over again the entire day and the general outline of the review is up!! You can see my name on it too!!!
Now I must try to get my name published on PubMed. Hopefully with the research I'm doing now at Toronto Western Hospital, it'll happen eventually (fingers corssed).
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooooOo! Congrats Amy! Way to go =)
Post a Comment