Sunday, March 18, 2007

James Says: Happy St. Patrick's day!! (yesterday)

I hope you guys all had a great one, because I certainly did. I tried to find a photo with me and as many girls possible, this turned out to be the best pick.

I'll occasionally post about the out of town adventures I have.

Have a great week!

Bond,
James Bond (I just watched Casino Royale and it was good)

3 comments:

Matt said...

omgosh James, you pimping it down there without us eh?

I see how it is, and I still haven't seen Casino Royale yet!!! let me borrow yours! unless I can d/l it off bitorrent sometime this week when i remember too

take cares

Selina Wong said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you too! haha I like your pic, it's very green. What's up with the girls? You don't have to show off you stud-ness to us...

Ada said...

haha wow!
big pimpin'!