Hello everyone!
This blog thing is such a great idea! I love it!
Its good to read up on how Alias is doing!
Very informative and helpful stuff up here too--like that arm wrestling tutorial--I've always wanted to learn! XP
Anyway, I just wanted to say a little hello and wishes that everyone is doing well, especially through this hard time of exams and such.
But its like Darren and I were talking about a while ago, gotta keep God at the center of it all, and everything else will fall into place.
Can I get an amen!
Alright, I gotta get ready to head to York, Keele now. I'm at Glendon finishing some bizzyness.
Take care everyone and God bless.
alwayz,
ada=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen!
I gave it to ya.
Amen!
Come out to Alias Small group Ada! We miss u!
AMEN! :D
we miss ya ada! it's been a long time!
Post a Comment